Sr. Systems Analyst (HRIS/Workday) #11207 Reston, VA.
Stellargy Services, a company offering over 20 years of IT recruiting experience and is currently seeking a Sr. Systems Analyst for our client in Reston, VA. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
Collaborate with Functional team/end users to clearly identify and understand business needs and requirements. Prepares comprehensive development plans for introduction of new applications or functionality in order to ensure expected outcomes and to minimize risk of business disruption. Provides diligent oversight of development execution and testing. Works closely, and provides guidance where needed, to external and internal resources throughout entire solution life cycle. Roll out of solutions including enhancements, projects and new application delivery utilizing best practice and standards. An integral member of the HRIS team working closely with team members to define standards, impart knowledge, develop the integrations, assist with testing, and support Workday application.
This position requires the incumbent to be available after normal business hours when applicable to support HR, Payroll business processing and schedules
- Design, Build, Test, and Deploy Inbound and Outbound integrations in a professional, fast-paced environment in Human Resources related domains (Payroll, Benefits, other 3rd party systems) using EIB’s, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Studio
- Support and enhance current integrations and monitor integration error logs to ensure that things are working properly
- Create complex dashboards and reports in Workday including creating complex calculated fields
- Testing of new system features and releases and evaluating the impact to integrations
- Configure and support year-end processes like Open Enrollment, ACA, and W2 etc.
- Prepare post production support documentation such as transmission documents and KT material
- Participate in the Workday community to keep abreast of the latest Workday toolsets and functionality
- Ability to facilitate and lead in the business analyst role as needed
- Other projects as assigned in HCM systems
- 5+ years of experience delivering technical solutions for business applications and/or HR or Payroll software
- At least 2 years supporting Workday functionality
- At least 1 year supporting Workday development including but not limited to the following: report writing, calculated fields, file transfers (SFTP, PGP, etc.), XML, XSLT transformations, Document transform and Workday Studio development
- Supporting workday to CostPoint integration is a plus
- Experience developing integration/EIB to upload for data conversion related to M&A activity
- Experience developing with in-depth knowledge of database integration, security and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required; Preferred field of study in Engineering or Computer Science
Stellargy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Qualified candidates who meet or exceed the required skills and qualifications may apply by submitting a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.