Data Mining Specialist – Austin, TX Part Time / Remote
Stellargy Services an Austin based company offering over 20 years of IT Recruiting experience in the Austin area is currently seeking a Data Mining Specialist for a client of ours located in Austin, Texas. This position is part-time (25 hours per week), work from home and the pay is $25.00 hour. The ideal candidate is very task oriented, detailed, skilled and focused on QA and report generation.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES/PROJECT:
Job responsibilities include data mining validation, data sorting and analysis, presentation preparation, as well as various research related tasks and overall support of business development projects and day to day operational projects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Works with account management team and other organizations to collect data on behalf of the client(s).
- Performs data analysis, identifies trends and issues, evaluates and provides recommended solutions for issues identified.
- Provides detailed quality assurance reviews.
- Builds relationships with internal staff to ensure client expectations are being met.
- Ensures client deliverables are accurate.
- Identifies delivery issues and provides suggested solutions.
- Works with account management team to develop materials for client presentations.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Ability to be careful and thorough about detail.
- Ability to multi-task and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to analyze information and use logic and process to address work-related issues and problems.
- Ability to build effective working relationships demonstrating strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and follow up skills.
- Ability to work proficiently with Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and company databases.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2 years similar experience