IT Technical Lead Carson City, NV (#11941)
Stellargy Services, a company offering over 20 years of IT recruiting experience is currently seeking an IT Technical Lead in Carson City, NV. This is a remote, contract to hire opportunity.
The Technical Lead will support leadership in ensuring that the project is delivered to specifications, on time and within budget. Quality Assurance and Child Support system experience is desired.
- Technical responsibilities include problem identification, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment.
- Leading teams that analyze complex data and identify patterns, recommend actions and measure outcomes.
- Coordination with technical staff to understand business requirements, specifications and processes.
- Functional design leadership and user interface specification.
- Complex problem analysis and solution development.
- Work closely with management and work groups to create and maintain work plan documents.
- Track the status and due dates of projects.
- Produce regular weekly and monthly status reports, work plan status, target dates, budget, resource capacity and other, as well as, ad hoc reports as needed.
- Collaborate with project managers on various initiatives and projects to track progress and provide support as necessary.
- Create and maintain management plans and other deliverables.
- Facilitate regular meetings and reviews.
- Evaluate employee performance and recommend employees’ needs and development opportunities to leadership.
- Adhere to contract requirements and comply with all corporate policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- At least 5 years recent information technology experience with transitioning large-scale legacy systems to modernized systems and platforms.
- Quality Assurance and Child Support system experience is desired.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
- Bachelor’s degree required
Stellargy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Qualified candidates who meet or exceed the required skills and qualifications may apply by submitting a resume to email@example.com.