Sr. Analyst Software QA Carson City, NV (#11943)
Stellargy Services, a company offering over 20 years of IT recruiting experience is currently seeking a Sr. Analyst QA in Carson City, NV. This is partially remote, contract to hire opportunity.
The Sr. Analyst – Software QA will deliver consulting project activities for medium- to long-term engagements requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills. Quality Assurance and Child Support system experience is desired.
- Maintain technical responsibilities, which include problem identification, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment.
- Analyze complex data and identify patterns, recommend actions, and measure outcomes.
- Coordinate with technical staff to understand business requirements, specifications, and processes.
- Complex problem analysis and solution development.
- Create system functional specifications from business requirements.
- Interact with company and client managers and perform cost/schedule monitoring.
- Performance is evaluated based on utilization and contractual deliverables.
- Project activities include interaction with company and client managers and cost/schedule monitoring.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- At least 2 years of recent information technology experience with transitioning large scale legacy systems to modernized systems and platforms.
- Quality Assurance and Child Support system experience is desired.
- In-depth data and problem analysis skills using industry-standard means and tools.
- Ability to translate data into findings and communicate such to peers, management and clients.
- Experience writing detailed plans and reports and creating project deliverables.
- Ability to quickly understand health and human service business processes and systems that support these processes.
- Experience creating functional specifications for system solutions from business requirements.
- Experience in performing deadline-oriented work.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all segments of the population.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software including Word, Excel, Visio, Project and other computer software applications.
- These are the technologies/systems used in the client environment
- Java / JEE
- AIX and Linux
- Novell E-Directory
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required
Stellargy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Qualified candidates who meet or exceed the required skills and qualifications may apply by submitting a resume to email@example.com.