Project Manager – Part-time Atlanta, GA #12092
Stellargy Services a company offering over 20 years of IT Recruiting experience is currently seeking a Project Manager for a client of ours in Atlanta, GA. This position is part-time working an average of 20 hours per week (10a.m to 2p.m.).
The Project Manager is responsible for day-to-day management/supervision of the development team and all aspects of the development and implementation of program surveillance IT projects. Serves as a single point of contact for the development team and is responsible for assigned projects from original concept through final implementation. Regularly interfaces with client end-users, computer services, and client affiliates and partners.
Responsible for on time delivery of products and services.
- Defines project scope and objectives, develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and daily, weekly, monthly, and adhoc status reports.
- Administers CDC Enterprise performance Life Cycle (EPLC) and Certification and Accreditation (C&A) Processes and related deliverables/documentation.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
- Identifies risks and recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- At least seven (7) years of Project Management experience is required.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Ability to manage all aspects of IT Project Management.
- Experience in the administration of C&A processes and documentation.
- Experience in the management of cross-functional teams.
- Experience in Process and Program Improvement.
- Experience in Change Control Management.
- Experience in Agile Project Management.
- Strong knowledge in .net, SQL and Java.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Public Trust Security Clearance.
Stellargy Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identify, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.