Cyber Security Project Manager – Falls Church, VA #12175
Stellargy Services a company offering over 20 years of IT recruiting experience is currently seeking a Cyber Security Project Manager for a client of ours in Falls Church, VA. This position has the potential to convert to regular full-time employment with the client after 90 days.
The Cyber Security Project Manager will be part of a team providing cyber security management and planning support to a Department of Defense customer. The customer’s mission is to establish and interpret policies, guidance, and standards and monitor compliance with the Department of Defense (DoD) cyber security program that further a common system operating environment of information technology.
- Provide project management support for cyber security contract to include identifying stakeholders, producing charters, creating work breakdown structures, establishing meetings in Outlook, conducting meetings, sending agendas, ensuring meeting minutes distributed
- Analyze the impact of operational decisions on all upward reporting and metrics
- Assist with gathering and analyzing data for agency cyber security scorecard
- Support day to day operations for enterprise-wide PKI and Identity Protection and Management program in accordance with DoD governing policy
- Perform duties as a DHA Registration Authority (RA)/Local Registration Authority (LRA)
- Provide management support for the DHA Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) program, including oversight and management of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Vulnerability Management System (VMS) and the USCYBERCOM Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) system
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university required; equivalent years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- At least four (4) years of cyber security experience is required
- Previous project management support experience is required
- Familiarity with network security
- Understanding of Federal Information Systems Management Act (FISMA) requirements, to include Scorecard reporting
- Able to conduct meetings, to include embracing current technology and DoD enterprise toolsets
- Understanding of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) preferred
- Firm grasp of Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) and previous experience using DoD compliance tools (ACAS, Retina, SCAP, STIG/SRG) preferred
- Experience with the DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) for Authorization to Operate (ATO) using the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) preferred
- Experience working as a DoD contractor in support of a government Program Management Office, to include understanding Command reporting structures preferred
- Knowledge of SharePoint and workflow capabilities.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Secret Security Clearance (Active Secret Clearance is highly preferred)
Stellargy Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identify, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.