.NET Developer – Owings Mills, MD #12786
Stellargy Services a company offering over 20 years of IT Recruiting experience is currently seeking a .NET Developer for a contract to hire opportunity with our client in Owings Mills, MD.
The Developer – .NET Apps is an accomplished technical leader, proactive customer-focused advocate, a team player with substantial software engineering experience, preferably with some experience within the healthcare industry. The candidate must have hands-on experience with enterprise level software development, integration and implementation of SOA/Microservice architecture. The ideal candidate will have a good foundation of the Java, JEE platform, Microservice Architecture, REST, Angular, Typescript, Web Content Accessibility/USDS, UX, and SQL/data modeling.
The candidate must demonstrate a willingness to learn new cutting-edge technologies and overcome technical challenges in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will provide design, and implementation expertise to a cross-functional software development team. The Software Engineer will play a key role of migrating three enterprise applications into a consolidated application which leverages DevOps, cloud computing, and data lake / big data technologies.
- Design, code, and implement next-generation web application using software engineering best practices in the latest technologies.
- Single Page Application Front-End (Angular, Sass, Typescript, NodeJS).
- Netflix OSS stack (Eureka, Zuul, etc).
- Spring Framework (Boot, Cloud, Security, Data).
- DevOps (Jenkins Pipelines, Docker, Groovy, Ansible).
- Provide software expertise in one or more of these areas: Java application integration, java enterprise services, service-oriented architectures, security, business process management/business rules processing, user experience (UX) and accessibility (Section 508/WCAG/USDS Web Standards).
- Investigate and repair application defects regardless of component, including front-end, business logic, middleware, or database (SQL and data modeling).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience with full lifecycle development.
- 7+ years of experience with systems/application analysis & design.
- 4+ years of combined experience SOA/Microservice architecture/REST integration.
- Experience in building responsive UIs with modern front-end technologies (Angular 2+, Sass, Typescript, Bootstrap).
- Demonstrable knowledge with Java EE, Java generics and concurrent programming.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle), SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Preferred experience with Spring Framework (Boot, Cloud, Security, Data).
- Preferred experience with ATTD and associated technologies (Fitnesse, Junit, Karma/Jasmine).
- Preferred experience with delivering code using Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) best practices and DevOps to production.
- Nice to have experience with AWS cloud technologies.
- Nice to have experience with big data platforms (e.g. Cloudera) and development (e.g. Apache Spark, Scala).
Stellargy Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identify, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.