Application Administrator – Drupal #10389 – St. Paul, MN.
Stellargy Services, a company offering over 20 years of IT recruiting experience is currently seeking an Application Administrator (Drupal) for our client in St. Paul, MN. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
Application Administrator (Drupal) Job Description:
The Application Administrations provides expertise in the areas of application server installation, upgrades, patches, tuning, performance monitoring, troubleshooting, application deployments, container management, support and documentation of standards, environments and procedures for the administration of all supported environments.
- Working knowledge of setting up and configuring a Node.js server (Express) within a LAMP,
- In-depth knowledge of setting up and configuring LAMP stack environment.
- In-depth knowledge of PHP installation, configuration, patching and troubleshooting.
- In-depth knowledge of administration in a UNIX (Solaris) or Linux (RHEL) command-line environment.
- Optimize application performance by tuning application server components.
- Thorough understanding of architectural elements required to support large installations and maintain high availability such as clustering, and load balancing w.r.t above listed applications.
- Able to work in fast paced environments and have understanding of programming environments.
- Proactive, can-do attitude whose actions work toward continuous process improvement.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, knowledge sharing, collaborative and mentoring skills.
- Must be able to write effective technical documents as part of standard duties.
- Excellent communication ability (verbal, written, and presentation) and a effective team player.
- Experience supporting all phases of the system development life cycle including development, testing, QA and production.
- Must exercise effective judgment and follow established procedures in support of production, 24×7, and other critical environments.
- Experience within supporting one or more of the following application instances desired. LifeRay, Crystal Report Server, Siebel CRM, OBIEE, OID, Oracle Forms and Reports, JIRA, IBM SmartCloud, InQuira, OnDemand, MicroStrategy, OEM, F5 and/or VMware Ops Center.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Hands on experience with Drupal installation, patching and troubleshooting.
- Hands on experience with Ember.js.
- Relevant industry certifications (Java, Unix/Linux, MCSE, Application Server, Database, Image Capture).
- Experience with database related utilities and tools such as Oracle SQL*Plus, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise Manager, and Microsoft Data Sources.
- Knowledge of government sponsored health care programs and systems.