Applications Architect – Deltek Time & Expense / Costpoint – Reston, VA #13257
Stellargy Services a company offering over 20 years of IT Recruiting experience is currently seeking an Applications Architect – (Deltek Time & Expense Costpoint) for a client of ours in Reston, VA.
Under general direction, translates business needs into technical systems solutions. Recommends solutions, platforms, products, tools that will evolve the organization’s corporate processes.
- Ensures adherence to SDLC and standard project management methodologies.
- Primary administrator of Costpoint and Time & Expense applications.
- Analyzes changes of Costpoint and Time & Expenses (Deltek products) systems design to determine the effect on the end system design and function and determines and prepares documentation necessary for change.
- Coordinates with customers to determine a comprehensive implementation.
- Reviews Costpoint and Time & Expense released change data and changes documenting activities to ensure adherence to Change Management procedures and policies.
- Consults with personnel in other IT teams to coordinate relevant activities. Works closely with clients to map and support their operational needs.
- Responsible for developing, distributing, supporting, enforcing, and integrating best practices and technology standards. Prepares activity and progress reports regarding the activities of the applications systems and programming section.
- Troubleshoots and corrects system problems as needed.
- Creates, updates all Deltek products system documentation.
- Takes corrective actions and performs system data “clean-up” functions as needed.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Lead testing and deployment of patches and hotfixes for Costpoint and Time & Expense and other corporate applications maintained.
- Develop user guides and training guides for technical and non-technical (i.e. accounting and finance) users.
- Help build a comprehensive technical knowledge base and map all the corporate systems.
- Managed third party consultants as needed.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and admin corporate systems servers as needed.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record of back office, ERP, financial, payroll and CRM systems design, implementation, management, facilitating the integration of legacy on-premise software to different platforms with experience leading complex implementations.
- Experience managing Deltek Costpoint, Deltek Time and Expense, Cognos or Onbase a plus.
- Proficient at understanding existing technology solutions, processes, requirements, and overall business models within minimal time.
- Proven record of IT and process detailed documentation, reference materials, and managed technical documentation and IT training materials.
- Experience in serving as a specialist on complex technical and business matters.
- Experience as an expert in the field, using professional concepts in developing resolution to critical issues and broad design matters.
- Significant barriers to entry (e.g., top management review, approval) exist at this level.
- Microsoft SQL and Oracle DB administration
Educational Requirements and/or Certifications:
Minimum of 12 years of related experience with a bachelor’s degree; or 10 years and a master’s degree; or equivalent experience.
Stellargy Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identify, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.