Data Analyst – Atlanta, GA #11433
Stellargy Services a company offering over 20 years of IT Recruiting experience is currently seeking a Data Analyst for a client of ours in Atlanta, GA.
The overall objective is to provide ongoing data collection, analysis and management support services for our client.
- Enter definitions of variables for questionnaires and surveillance forms, including variable names, range labels, default values, and question strings.
- Assist with development of analysis files for SAS datasets including creation of format libraries, entering titles for tables, and entering previously defined program statements.
- Assist with setting up spreadsheets including entering column and row titles, defining cell formats, entering previously defined formulas, and exporting results for use in other software packages.
- Perform scanning operations including setup, managing, indexing and book marking.
- Provide database development and tracking of information, updating and maintenance of systems for recording and tracking information.
- Conduct subject tracing for research activities. Assist with Quality Assurance activities
Assist with data collection and analysis.
- Associate Degree from an accredited college or university and at least three (3) years of Data Analyst experience in a professional setting required.
- Bachelor’s Degree with two (2) years of Data Analyst experience in a professional setting preferred.
- Experience in data management and analysis.
- Excellent data management skills.
- MS Access database development and management.
- Basic knowledge of SAS datasets.
- Knowledge and experience in assuring data quality and validation and possess capabilities in basic data analysis.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as the core duties require regular interaction, both direct and in writing, with staff epidemiologists, health scientists, and programmers.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize assignments and multi-task.
- Ability to work systematically and independently.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to draft plans to resolve inaccuracies or other problematic situations.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Stellargy Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identify, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.