HTML Writer – Austin Texas #13336
Stellargy Services an Austin based company offering over 20 years of IT recruiting experience is currently seeking a HTML Writer for a 6 + month project in Austin, TX.
Primary responsibility involves execution of coding HTML documents from Word Format to HTML web view. The candidate will directly interact with the Operations and Procedures team to complete a large project implementation in a fast-past timeline. The candidate will need to validate, audit and test their output to ensure that the presentation and functionality meets the end user experience. The candidate may also direct efforts with internal stakeholders to coordinate end to end process improvements. The candidate must have background in and with Enterprise Content Management Systems, Web Design and Web Aesthetic, GUI Design, HTML Design and Development, along with a solid working knowledge of HTML, ActionScript, XML, XHTML and CSS.
- Execution of coding HTML documents from Word Format to HTML web view.
- Integrating HTML documents into MAXKnowledge program following detailed timeline.
- Complete validation, audits and test output of work instructions to ensure that the presentation and functionality meets the end user experience.
- Attend meetings with ES OPT and internal stakeholders to assist with system development and design, and integrate recommendations from stakeholders
- Complete work timely prior to weekly, bi-weekly, and/or monthly deadlines
- Determines impact of operations and systems changes to work instructions and scripts.
- Completes Assignment of work load/ job tasks.
- Determines work timeliness based upon schedule, status, sent and received dates to stakeholders, and provides reporting information.
- Provides approval of Work Instruction publications once drafted.
- Provides approval of final product publications once drafted.
- Other duties as requested by management.
- 3+ years of exceptional proficiency with markup language, such as HTML, CSS or XML, and web design.
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, and successfully execute multiple complex tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to analyze existing work instructions and make recommendations for design and development.
- Ability to analyze user feedback for design; evaluate/communicate findings and recommendations to Operations Procedures Team for article development and implementation.
- Excellent organizational, written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Excel pivot tables and formulas.
- Ability to work as a team member, independently.
- Experienced in Agile product development.
- Regular and punctual attendance is required.
- Bilingual in English & Spanish (verbal and written)
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
Stellargy Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identify, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.