Project Analyst – Falls Church, VA #12532
Stellargy Services a company offering over 20 years of IT Recruiting experience is currently seeking a Project Analyst for a client of ours in Falls Church, VA. This is a contract to hire position.
The Project Analyst performs various analytical and management functions to support the project. The primary responsibilities include activity coordination between the government and the application vendor. Ensuring application adherence according to government regulations. Developing and maintaining the necessary reports and training.
- Maintain System Availability Report and other various reports for government review and compliance.
- Maintain calendar and invitations.
- Facilitate meetings when needed.
- Prepare and distribute meeting minutes.
- Review deliverables and provide recommendation to controller.
- Support Monthly Refresher Training sessions.
- Manage activities and performance of the contracts (this includes review of the monthly cost, schedule and performance).
- Act as a liaison between teams, monitor and provide recommendation of deliverables to the government – SLA Network Messages.
- Perform special projects as assigned by leadership.
Required Education and Job Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required.
- At least three (3) years of relevant experience required.
- Experience planning and organizing in-person and virtual meetings.
- Experience providing meeting support to include minute, reports, research, soliciting and reviewing comments.
- Experience managing agendas, task lists, email and web communications.
- Ability to support multiple programs with multi-tasking ability.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to see the big picture.
- Ability to deal with various stakeholders from IT and software development levels to administrative support levels.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and ability to learn government automated systems.
- STRONG writing skills and experience with writing minutes and agendas.
- Excellent Communication skills – (Oral and written) are a must.
- Detail-oriented/flexible/able to manage and prioritize numerous tasks and competing deadlines.
- Basic Project Management principles experience working on a project as it goes through the SDLC is preferred.
- Awareness of Waterfall and Agile development is desired.
Stellargy Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identify, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.