Project – Functional Product Manager Las Vegas #16955
Stellargy Services a company offering over 20 years of IT Recruiting experience is currently seeking a Project – Functional Product Manager for a client of ours in Las Vegas, NV. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Responsible for coordinating project performance and for the timely and economic utilization of resources assigned to your project.
- Contribute to the overall project plan, highlighting dependencies with other projects.
- Manage day-to-day project activities, monitor and report on progress, and identify and mitigate potential showstoppers and issues.
- Understands the search engine/SEM (Google, Bing, Yahoo) as well as social media (Facebook).
- Develop technology solutions/products that enable marketing solutions to scale.
- Help shape Flight Product Strategy with innovative ideas and deep understanding of the customer experience and industry / ecommerce trends.
- Works closely with data science, engineering and leadership to define roadmap and strategy for new products.
- Develop product requirements in the form of EPICs and User stories to communicate product features and decisions to all partners.
- Collaborate closely with the engineering team to align system design decisions to drive technical product goals.
- Partner with engineering to identify and handle platform and tool dependencies.
- Communicate program status, metrics, and goals regularly and clearly with internal partners and leadership teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required, in a quantitative field, such as Computer Science, Statistics, or Applied Mathematics.
- 7+ years of product management or related experience. Should include:
- several product/service launches utilizing SCRUM/Agile Development
- deliver Web and/or Mobile Applications
- Experience in a high-volume eCommerce environment (Hospitality/Travel Industry experience preferred).
- Domain knowledge of Booking Engine, Pricing Engine, Loyalty, Offer Management, Content and Campaign management.
- Experience in Mobile First responsive UX design.
- Understanding of SEO/SEM standard methodologies in UX design. Direct experience, online marketing.
- High degree of competency with project management including: project planning, issue and risk identification and management, tracking dependencies and breakthroughs, and communication of overall project status.
- Confirmed ability to work cross functionally to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and analytical skills, combined with a high level of initiative and ability to thrive in a multi-tasking, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience in developing Mobile App and/or exposure to Mobile Payment is a plus.
- Loyalty Management/Ticket Master experience would be a big plus.
Stellargy Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identify, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.