SAFe Agile Coach Sr. – Owings Mills, MD #12842
- Provide technical agile coaching to various development teams as they start their agile journey.
- Help teams understand the value of test automation and deployment automation towards reaching continuous integration and continuous deployment goals.
- Must have a solid grasp of the technical needs different teams have in order to adopt DevOps practices.
- Work with teams on relevant technical agile practices including Unit Testing, Mocking, TDD, Pairing, Mobbing, Refactoring, Automated Testing, ATDD/BDD, CI/CD and such.
- Provide continuous guidance and feedback on SAFe agile practices, roles and responsibilities, tools and techniques.
- Perform regular monitoring and suggest necessary course corrections.
- Answer practical questions to help team members put their agile training into action.
- Act as change agents, motivating and helping make change happen.
- Knowledge and experience navigating enterprise IT environments.
- Must understand how to guide IT organizations towards continuous delivery practices for their applications Must be a good communicator.
- 15 years of software development, implementation or delivery experience.
- Experience teaching Scaled Agile SAFe.
- Experience doing eXtreme Programming, Software Craftsmanship, and / or DevOPs.
- 5 years of solid experience with Scrum, Kanban and/or other agile frameworks.
- 3 years of agile coaching experience Agile/Scrum coaching (ability to coach multiple teams in the values/principles of Agile and the practices of Scrum).
- SAFe Certification.
- Experience teaching Scaled Agile SAFe Experience doing eXtreme Programming, Software Craftsmanship, and/or DevOps.
- Ability to pair program with any developer on a team to help coach best programming practices.
- Ability to deliver technical agile training.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Experience transitioning teams from Waterfall environments to Agile.
Preferred technical experience:
- Java, Go
- SonarQube, Fortify, FitNesse
- AWS, Splunk
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required
Stellargy Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identify, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.