Software Engineer JAVA – Hampton, VA. (#2968)
Stellargy Services, a company offering over 20 years of IT recruiting experience is currently seeking a Software Engineer – JAVA in Hampton, VA. This is a 6 month contract to hire.
The Software Engineer performs system design, development and unit testing work with technical areas in J2EE, JSF, Eclipse, Oracle and ETL
- Works with other developers, analysts and testers to develop project estimates, as well as outline necessary tasks and schedules;
- Works together with other team members in developing software solutions by studying information needs, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas, and following the software development lifecycle;
- Communicates the status of projects to Project Manager and development leads;
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Solid understanding of relational database and SQL skills required.
- Experience in J2EE, Spring, ORM (ibatis or hibernate) and object oriented analysis required.
- 5-7 Years’ experience
No certifications required, but certified java programmer/developer preferred;
Oracle database SQL certification is also a plus
Stellargy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Qualified candidates who meet or exceed the required skills and qualifications may apply by submitting a resume to email@example.com.