Software QA – Hampton, VA #10392
Stellargy Services, a company offering over 20 years of IT recruiting experience is currently seeking a Software QA for our client in Hampton, VA. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
Technical Skills / Knowledge Required:
- 6+ years’ experience with software quality assurance required with some experience in mid-largescale project.
- Experience in multiple Automation testing tools with proficiency in at least one.
- Experience with building or maintaining automation framework.
- Experience with source code management and build process for building and maintaining automation libraries such as xUnit Framework (JUnit and/or TestNG) and build tools such as Maven, Ant.
- Familiar with Behavior Driven Development.
- Experience testing web based/workflow applications, preferably in Java/Oracle environments.
- Experience in regular expressions, web services and tools such as SOAP UI
- Worked with XPath, Dom, CSS.
- Experience with SQL for creating/modifying queries is a must.
- Experienced in automation test strategy and planning.
- Familiar with mobile operating systems and test automation for mobile testing.
- Understanding development using Microservices and testing it using white/gray box testing.
- Experience with testing management and defect tracking tools.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Visio, Project, and Excel).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Thorough understanding of all phases of SDLC required.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment under deadlines in a changing environment.
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to manage work on multiple projects.
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
Additional Skills / Knowledge Preferred:
- Experience testing in Agile/SCRUM environments.
- Scripting experience with performance tools such as JMeter is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle Financial applications or any other Financial packages and CRM.
- Familiar with the general telephony functions and their relationship (e.g. SMS, WAP, GSM).