Sr. Cisco UCCE Eng. – CVP Developer (Remote work) #13441
Stellargy Services a company offering over 20 years of IT Recruiting experience is currently seeking a Sr. Cisco UCCE Eng / CVP Developer for a direct hire opportunity. The selected candidate can work remote from anywhere within the U.S.
Our client is a leading operator of government health and human services programs and has partnered with state, federal and local governments to provide critical, high quality health and human service programs to a diverse array of communities
As a member of the Telecom Engineering team, the Unified Communications Senior Engineer will have responsibility for designing, configuring and supporting the CISCO Enterprise infrastructure driving the company’s IP PBX/VoIP growth. The Senior Engineer will serve in a lead technical role and interact with other Telecom and IT team members as well as various internal customers and external vendors.
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Develop and write necessary Cisco CVP IVR applications in accordance with client requirements.
- Develop and write necessary code to integrate Cisco UCCE with other API’s, CTI screen pop, Finesse gadgets, IVR database dips.
- Design, implement, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Systems, including Call Manager / Unified Communications Manager and Contact Center Enterprise.
- Responsible for implementation (build) of a variety of voice patterns including Cisco and Contract Center applications and peripherals.
- Assess, design and document technical requirements supporting business / RFP needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership
Skill Set Requirements:
- 6-8 years’ experience administering, engineering, deploying, troubleshooting, and supporting all components of the CISCO UCCE suite – including CVP & ICM scripting.
- Strong knowledge of Java, XML, WSDL, SQL, API, Python, and other integration programming language.
- Experience in deploying CISCO IDS, SSO, web chat, email, and other products for CTI Screen pop, Database dips, Finesse gadgets, and other API integrations.
- Strong knowledge of industry standards.
- Strong best practices in adopting and compiling to a development lifecycle model (system and UAT testing in lab) required.
- Experience in engineering, deploying, and supporting UCCE version 11.x.
- Ability to work independently and end with a strong sense of system ownership.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing with sensitivity to the audience and content of discussion.
- Knowledge of other contact center platforms and VOIP protocols.
- Firm understanding of CUCM call routing, device pools, codec configurations, dial-peers, and partition management required.
- Ability to communicate technical terms to non-technical users required.
- Collaboration skills and attention to detail required.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP and ability to troubleshoot LANs and WANs required
Preferred Certifications – Will consider work experience in lieu of certifications:
- CCNA Collaboration
- CCNP Collaboration
- CCIE Collaboration preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferred field of study IT or Computer Science; equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
Stellargy Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identify, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.