Sr. Gentran Specialist – Denver, CO #13410
Stellargy Services a company offering over 20 years of IT Recruiting and placement experience is currently seeking a Sr. Gentran Specialist for a client of ours in Denver, CO. This is a 6-month assignment.
Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Implement new Gentran system to replace legacy EDI system.
- Provide support to current EDI supported projects.
- Develop and implement new transformation maps for healthcare partners.
- Coordinate with the functional team to gather a detailed understanding of the business requirements.
- Participate and provide support in the analysis of the requirements, fit-gap analysis and the design of the solution.
- Define and document the technical design of the solution, including facilitating reviews and approvals.
- Develop and configure the Siebel technical modules including integrations as defined in the technical design document.
- Perform thorough unit testing of the developed modules including demonstrating the solution as required.
- Provide necessary support during system, integration and performance testing.
- Provide necessary support during end-user training as required.
- Provide necessary support for the deployment and migration of the configured solution across the various environments.
- Other duties as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in IBM Sterling Gentran for at least 5 years.
- Experience with EDI 834 Mappings.
- Knowledge of ANSI X12 HIPAA standards.
Educational Requirements and/or Certifications:
- College degree required
Stellargy Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identify, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.