Sr. Program Manager – Washington, DC #10902
Stellargy Services a company offering over 20 years of IT Recruiting experience is currently seeking a Sr Program Manager for a contract to hire opportunity.
Essential Job Functions:
- Organize, direct, and manage contract IT O&M operations support functions and multi-faceted, complex, and inter-related IT projects supporting a large Federal Agency.
- Responsibility for PnL, and delivery responsibility for the program.
- Provide strategic thought leadership focused on meeting Agency needs, efficiently, effectively working with multiple stakeholders.
- Lead a multi-sourced team (Direct and multiple subcontractor resources) to deliver a seamless, integrated and unified experience for end-users and Government counterparts.
- Manage teams of contract support personnel with diverse IT skill sets at multiple locations.
- Maintain and manage client interface at senior levels across multiple client organizations.
- Meet with customer and staff to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items.
- Ensure conformance with program task schedules, costs and contract deliverables.
- Oversee and formulate project management support documents and plans, and assist federal managers, project managers, and/or project management support staff in coordinating formulation of such.
- Establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organize and assign responsibilities to subordinates, oversee the successful completion of all assigned tasks, and identify additional growth opportunities.
- Provide leadership, coaching and guidance to a team of 125+ technical employees and team leads.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business or related discipline required.
- At least fifteen (15) years’ of progressive practical experience in an IT or technical environment required.
- At least five (5) years’ experience managing complex, distributed network operations centers, telecommunications, and all related operations and maintenance activities, pre-production environments, desktop management, enterprise directory services, enterprise messaging infrastructure, enterprise application hosting, enterprise network infrastructure, telecommunications, security engineering, systems administration and maintenance, database, web and SharePoint administration and management, application/systems security, contingency plan, and service level agreements required.
- Experience managing a program/contract with at least $15 Million annual revenue.
- Demonstrated experience managing an IT operations supporting multiple Principle Offices, Agencies, Sub-Agencies or Business Groups of significant size and complexity.
- Demonstrated experience managing simultaneous multiple, large, complex projects and applying Earned Value Management (EVM) principles and reporting methodologies.
- Expert level knowledge of technical contract management and task order management required.
- Candidates must have the ability to obtain a Confidential Security Clearance
- MBA or Master Degree in Engineering Management, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related discipline preferred
Stellargy Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identify, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.