Sr. UCCE Engineer – Reston, VA #13445
Stellargy Services a company offering over 20 years of IT recruiting experience is currently seeking a Sr. UCCE Engineer for a client of ours in Reston, VA. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity.
- Experience administering, engineering and supporting ACME Packet session border controllers required.
- 6+ years of experience administering, engineering and supporting Cisco voice gateways.
- 6+ years progressive work experience with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) including G.711 and G.729 codecs, Digital Tone Multi Frequency (DTMF), H323.
- 6+ years of experience administering, engineering, deploying, troubleshooting, and supporting all components of the Cisco UCCE suite – including CVP and ICM scripting.
- 4-6 years of experience administering, engineering and supporting Cisco Unified Communications infrastructure including but not limited to Telepresence, Tandberg, Polycom, and Cisco Call Manager.
- 4-6 years of experience administering, engineering and supporting an IP/PBX platform.
- Strong knowledge of Java, XML, WSDL, SQL, API, Python, and other integration programming language.
- Strong knowledge of industry standards.
- Experience in engineering, deploying, and supporting UCCE version 11.X.
- Experience deploying Cisco IDS, SSO, web chat, email, and other 11.X features.
- Significant development experience integrating Cisco UCCE with other products for CTI Screen pop, Database dips, Finesse gadgets, and other API integration.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong sense of system ownership.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing with sensitivity to the audience and content of discussion.
- Experience with SIP Peering.
- Knowledge of other contact center platforms and VOIP protocols.
- Firm understanding of CUCM call routing, device pools, codec configurations, dial-peers, and partition management required.
- Ability to communicate technical terms to non-technical users required.
- Collaboration skills and attention to detail required.
- Engineer, configure, implement, and support Cisco UC and Contact Center Platforms including CUCM, CUC, UCCE, ACME Session Border Controllers, voice gateways, voice circuits (IP and/or TDM).
- Design, implement, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Systems, including Call Manager/Unified Communications Manager and Contact Center Enterprise.
- Responsible for implementation (build) of a variety of voice patterns including Cisco and Contact Center applications and peripherals.
- Develop and write necessary code to integrate Cisco UCCE with other API’s, CTI screen pop, Finesse gadgets, IVR database dips.
- Install and configure Voice Gateways and Gatekeepers as part of the IP telephony system.
- Assess, design and document technical requirements supporting business/RFP needs.
- Analyze existing voice and data networks and recommend solutions.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade, and provide solutions to complex hardware/software problems.
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferred field of study IT or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Stellargy Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identify, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.