Systems Analyst – Boston, MA #11396
Stellargy Services a company offering over 20 years of IT Recruiting experience is currently seeking a System Analyst for a contract to hire opportunity. The work site is in Boston, MA
SUMMARY: System Analyst is responsible for understanding and documenting systems, databases, and processes that make up the technical environment for the Information Technology group.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Quickly learn and understand the many systems, processes, data flows, and databases that make the IT infrastructure well enough to document how those system function.
- Assists in writing requirements, design, and testing documents for of new systems to adhere to the Software Life Cycle documentation standards.
- Assists in testing of systems and assuring the code is properly commented.
- Assists in requirements and design signoff and system adherence to the specified design and change management.
- Maintains a general understanding of the various databases, systems, programs, policies, business processes, resource constraints and contractual requirements to facilitate appropriate data gathering, reporting and data interpretation. Monitors changes to determine their impact on data gathering, and analysis.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Systems Analyst
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational skills
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio skills
- Good knowledge in SQL Server 2008 or greater, SQL Server Integration Service, complex SQL statements, and Visual Studio 2015 (C#.Net) or greater a plus.
- BS, Management Information Systems or a related degree