UI Software Developer – Owings Mills, MD – 11030
Stellargy Services a company offering over 20 years of IT Recruiting experience is currently seeking a UI Software Developer for a 6 + month assignment in Owings Mills, MD.
- Translate CSS from designers into working, production-ready code.
- Implement a clean code methodology through CSS best practices.
- Recommend and enforce policies for the source-code control system (GIT) and the team’s use thereof. (e.g. “don’t break the build”, or “DBTB” – the policy that no check-in should cause a failure in the DevOps pipeline.)
Proficient understanding of:
- Web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Angular 2 strongly preferred.
- Responsive UI design (e.g. using Bootstrap)
- Good understanding of mobile and responsive web design, accessibility concepts and regulations (such as WCAG and Section 508), and general usability best practices.
- Experience working in an agile environment, with evolving requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience of full lifecycle development.
- 3+ years of application design experience.
- 3+ years of combined REST integration experience.
- 3+ years of data visualization (e.g. looker, D3.js, Chart.js, Google Charts), pixel perfect reporting & report design (e.g. Tableau, Birst, Qlik, Microstrategy) experience.
- Education and/or formal training may substitute for experience requirement.
- Other Skills Required: General use of Microsoft office products (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint).